Hubble is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol built on the Solana blockchain. In Phase 1 of development, Hubble enables you to borrow USDH against multiple assets. Borrowing USDH allows users to access the liquidity (cash on hand) in their long-term holding tokens.
With Hubble’s borrowing platform, you can:
- Borrow USDH for as long as you’d like
- Deposit multiple cryptos to mint USDH: SOL, BTC, ETH, mSOL, stSOL, daoSOL, RAY, SRM, FTT, cTokens from Solend, and kTokens from Kamino
- Yield positive interest on collateral deposits (earn while you borrow)
- Earn protocol rewards by staking HBB
- Earn from liquidations by depositing USDH in the Stability Vault (formerly Stability Pool).
Hubble has its own decentralized application (dApp) where all our services are available in a single integrated platform. To use Hubble, all you need is a Solana wallet, SOL to pay for gas, and any of the tokens accepted for borrowing on Hubble.
If you want to go long on SOL, Hubble lets you hold onto your SOL as it appreciates in value while borrowing USDH to deploy in DeFi.
Borrow USDH while you yield. You can earn interest from liquid staking tokens like mSOL, stSOL, and daoSOL or from lending with Solend cTokens while borrowing USDH at the same time.
With kTokens, you can earn yield from Kamino vaults while leveraging your position up to 20x with USDH.